Find comprehensive descriptions of the executive board, committee, and program positions.
- https://dnaconnexions.com/last/synthroid-metabolism-increase/25/ another word for case study how to order generic viagra watch barber essay no 2 instrumentation engineer https://mindworkspsychology.org/treat/cual-es-la-diferencia-entre-viagra-cialis-y-levitra/70/ follow argumentative essay helper brave new world eugenics essay https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/free-essay-rubrics/17/ follow link buy lybrel uk follow url https://www.accap.org/storage/can-zetia-cause-low-blood-pressure/28/ click thesis materials sildenafil citrate (revatio) http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=atsauksmes-par-cialis-for-women 750 word essay cialis 20 mg pills https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/cialis-generic-same/33/ how to write an article online go site bystolic dosage amounts expository thesis statement meaning efectos de la viagra en el hombre cialis taux psa berojgari in hindi essay writing click here saisie de viagra https://aaan.org/indications/prednisolone-with-food/27/ https://energy-analytics-institute.org/freefeatures/cheap-phd-scholarship-essay-help/56/ President: Oversees and directs the PTO activities. Serves as a liaison to the Principal, Superintendent, and Central PTO.
- Vice President: Assist President in directing PTO activities and is Room Parent liaison. Assumes the role of President the following school year. First year as VP, second year as President and third year as Ex-Officio.
- Communications Chairperson: Principle liaisons between the Executive Board and the community. Works with PTO President to write PTO newsletter and receives emails from other co-chairs to be a point person for communication dissemination. Maintains and updates Greeley Website.
- Secretary: Serves as general PTO and Executive Board and keeps minutes from meetings.
- Treasurer: Responsible for all PTO accounting, including payment of bills, preparation, and posting all monthly financial information for Executive Board review, balancing books, and preparation of an annual budget for the following school year.
- Assistant Treasurer: Responsible for making all PTO accounting including; depositing checks and working closely with the Treasurer to learn the position. This is a two-year commitment. First year as Assistant Treasurer and Treasurer the following year.
- Programs Coordinator: Coordinates with the many PTO committees to keep the overall timeline for the year as well as act as a liaison between the board and committee chairs to share any pertinent information
- Ex-Officio: assists President on transition. Is available for PTO sponsored events and serves as a mentor to incoming President.
- Greeley Benefit/Parent Party: Plan social events for parents and faculty. Solicit donations for auction items if a benefit is needed that year
- Book Fair: Coordinate with Greeley Resource Center Director in staffing and publicizing school-wide book fair with outside vendor. There will be a fall book fair with a possibility of a second book fair in the spring.
- Grand Receipts: Collect receipts from Grand Foods for Greeley to receive a 3% return. This is an on-going position that lasts the full academic year.
- Lunch Box Coordinator Recruit and coordinate lunchroom volunteers
- Greeley Wear: Design and sell Greeley spirit wear. Most sales occur in early to mid-Fall, with some sales in Spring.
- Fun-raising: Coordinate and publicize 2 Greeley pizza nights with Homemade Pizza Company in Winnetka. Coordinate and publicize various fun fundraising events throughout the year ie) Guest bartending night at Little Ricky’s, shopping events, etc. A portion of all sales will be donated back to Greeley.
COMMUNITY AFFAIRS AND COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEES:
- Greeley PTO Website Coordinator: Manage and update the Greeley website. Work closely with the Communications chairperson. This is a year-round position that requires a small amount of training.
- Memory Book: Collect photos, edit, publish, and sell the Greeley Yearbook. This is a year-round position, ending with the distribution of memory books.
- School Pictures: Coordinate with the photographer to schedule student picture day during the Fall and also retake day.
- Winnetka Public Schools Foundation Representative: Attend monthly WPSF meetings and provide written reports and updates to the Executive Board. Works closely with Communications Board members on keeping parents up to date thru the newsletter.
- Winnetka Alliance Representative: Attend monthly Alliance meetings and provide written reports and updates to the Executive Board. Works closely with Communications Board members on keeping parents up to date thru the newsletter.
- Family Awareness Network: Attend monthly FAN meetings and provide written reports and updates to the Executive Board. Works closely with Communications Board members on keeping parents up to date thru the newsletter.
- Room Parents: Assist classroom teachers as needed and serve as a liaison between teachers, classroom parents, and the PTO. Host and individual class or whole grade party for parents in the fall.
- New Family Mentoring and Welcome: Assemble and distribute informational “welcome” packets to families new to Greeley. Coordinate a school tour prior to the start of the school year and host a small new family reception in the fall that is held at the PTO President’s home.
- Teacher Luncheons: Chairperson coordinates 2 PTO sponsored luncheons — Welcome Back Luncheon on the 1st day of school and an End-of-Year Luncheon in May — as well as serves as a supervisor for monthly grade sponsored luncheons. Committee members assist during Welcome Back and Spring Luncheons as well as organize and recruit volunteers for monthly sponsored grade luncheons.
- Staff Appreciation Week: Plan, coordinate and execute thoughtful events and activities for Greeley teachers, associates and staff during Staff Appreciation week in May
- Gift of Time: Coordinate and organize volunteers to substitute for staff during lunch and recess hours during the staff’s holiday gathering in December.
- Enrichment: Coordinate with Principal, faculty and PTO President to plan all-school activities and assemblies designed to enrich the curriculum.
- Family Fun Nights: Plan and coordinate 2 Greeley all-family events and activities throughout the year including the Halloween Party and Bingo.
- S.T.E.M. Night (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math): Assists Math Lab Specialist and Science Facilitator with the coordination of a family S.T.E.M. night for the school.
- 4th Grade Leadership & Events: Coordinate end-of-year event for 4th grade students and their parents, coordinate walk-a-thon to raise funds for class gift, produce class DVD highlighting all 5 years at Greeley and design and produce a class t-shirt for their 4th grade graduation.
- School Supplies: Coordinate school-wide purchase of student school supplies. This requires availability a few days before school begins and order forms being distributed and collected each spring.
- Art Liaison: Coordinate with the art teacher to mount student art displays when requested. Usually around winter and spring sings.
- Birthday Board: Create bi-monthly bulletin board displays to celebrate children’s birthdays.
- Lost and Found: Maintain Greeley Lost and Found area. Put up display table biannually, and donate unclaimed items to charitable organizations at the end of the year.
- Pioneer Room Liaison (3 Representative): Help prepare room for use; plan an open house for District 36 3rd grade parents and maintain room as it is used.
- Helpers on Call (Unlimited): Assist on an as-needed basis at school and other PTO Committees.
HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITTEES:
- Green Committee: Co-Chairs attend 3-4 township wide environmental meetings per year. Design and implement various programs involving waste, recycling, and conservation. Work closely with district committee, parents, children, and faculty. Committee Members work with the environmental Committee Chairpeople to coordinate and implement various programs involving waste, recycling, and conservation.
- Buildings and Grounds: Maintain school planters and other outdoor public spaces. Help to plan and coordinate “Come Beautify Greeley Day” in the fall and spring.