The PTO works with families and staff to enrich the Greeley learning environment and connect our Greeley community! The PTO budget works to support teachers & staff, our school community and our students throughout the year in fun and creative ways. While the exact needs change year to year, below is an outline of go here viagra tu nhien ventolin fast acting civil war regents essay source essays on alcohol effects persuasive essay outline online college essay guidelines international finance management dissertation psychology thesis defense powerpoint essay about importance of reading books viagra dose mxima https://lincolnnova.com/dailyuse/retail-cost-of-viagra-a/83/ https://moorelifeurgentcare.com/edtreatment/viagra-para-mal-altura/84/ go here cialis 20mg tadalafil prix remdios semelhantes ao viagra go here does out of date cialis work get link lying must like viagra guy where to buy viagra uk forum https://mainejournal.umaine.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?generic=levitra-at-walmart-pharmacy cialis as recreational drug go bathukamma festival essay zovia and propecia https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/how-to-cite-author-in-essay-apa/17/ crime punishment essay alienation can viagra hurt you if you don t need cialis tabletas precio en mexico some of the many ways that the contributions made by Greeley Families will support this year’s efforts:
Teachers & Staff:
- Staff Grants – Monetary grants given to each staff member before the start of school for use towards new materials or supplies in preparation for the new year!
- Staff Luncheons – A welcome back luncheon during the staff’s first week back on campus and a holiday luncheon before the Winter Break
- Staff Appreciation Week – The first week of May, the PTO provides special surprises to Staff throughout the celebratory week (flowers, snacks, lunch, etc.)
- Back to School – Popciples in the park, welcoming decorations/balloons/signs, first day coffee out front of the school
- New Families – Welcome goodie bags for every new student, Meet & Greet Events for kids, New Family Party Parent Party
- Halloween – Pumpkin Contest Materials, decorations and prizes
- Family Fun Nights – Examples from the past have been Bingo Night, Magician, Movie Night, etc. Typically the PTO hosts two of these a year
- School Grounds – help to support keeping our outdoor space well maintained and fill the flower pots seasonally
- Parent Party – A fun evening out for parents!
- End of Year Family Picnic – all school event with an ice cream truck
- Special Grant Requests (past examples: creation of school song, new lunchroom tables, 1st grade chick hatching experience, etc.)
- Yoga – a unit of the KW class during winter months
- One School, One Book – PTO pays for a copy of the book for each school family as well as prizes and special programming throughout the month
- Book Fair – A student favorite! The PTO provides decorations, gift wrap and other materials to make this event a success to raise money for the Resource Center/new books. The PTO currently also buys all remaining Teacher Wish List books at the end of the fair that were not already purchased by families/students
- School Spirit – Raffle prizes and other fanfare for Spirit Days
- Birthday Board – A fun and creative bulletin board in the school that features a new theme every two months for highlighting student birthdays!
- 4th Grade Farewell Celebrations – End of year party for 4th grade students