You’re invited to the Greeley Parent Party! Join us on Friday, January 25, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at the Glen View Club for food, drink, live music by Greeley’s own Earmuffs. Each ticket includes heavy appetizers and 2 drink tickets. Dress in your comfortable sleep-under attire (no jeans allowed, but your onesie and comfy slippers are welcome). Click here for the invitation: Greeley Parent Partymore >>
Enrichment Programs include, but are not limited to field trips, speakers, fine arts performances, technology equipment, and special projects.
Here are just a few of the fantastic things we done this year:
An author, scientist, designer, or other expert in their field spends time with Greely students and teachers as it relates to the curriculum and other programming.
Fundraising Events for the 2017-18 School Year
- Greeley spirit-wear sales October 26 – November 2, 2017
- Antiques + Modernism Preview Party from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm, Thursday, Nov. 2, 2017
- Bocce Ball Party at the Highwood Bocce Club, 7:30 pm, Friday, Nov. 10, 2017
- Greeley Book Fair, December 4-6, 2017 benefitting the Greeley Resource Center
- Vineyard Vines 10/10 Shopping Event from 5 – 8 pm, Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017
- Daily Method Event, Thursday, January 18, 2018
- Greeley Parent Party, Friday, February 2, 2018
Greeley Kids Give (GKG) is a service opportunity for children at Greeley to help organize and execute many drives to donate items to those less fortunate — including food drives, clothing drives, winterwear drives, toy drives, baby supplies drives, book drives, craft kit drives for cancer patients, sports equipment drives for an orphanage in Guatemala, shoe drives for Haiti, pet supplies drives, school supplies drives, toiletries drives for victims of natural disaster, and supplies drives for soldiers in Iraq.
Field Day is an end-of-the-year celebration of our commitment to the KW guidelines as well as to our Greeley Values.
Students in Grades K-4 are assigned to one of three teams in his or her grade and will participate in friendly competition and fun activities while demonstrating their school spirit and pride.